This is my very first time vlog video.
Here’s some recommended places in Jogja in Day 1 :
– Situs Taman Sari (for those who find a cultural place to visit, you guys can come there)
– Gumuk Pasir
– Pantai Parangkusumo (the sunset is not bad there)
– Malioboro (who doesn’t know this place? it’s a must to visit for your Jogja trip)
For Food :
– Vinso (we didn’t plan to go there, but the food surprised me. The food was good and it’s cheap af
– Gudeg Yu Djum (as usual, Gudeg is a must-try food when in Jogja. One of the best recommended Gudeg in Jogja)
– Kopi Joss (so curious with this kind of coffee. Located near Malioboro St.)
– SBTB (the Fried Pigeon is sooooo geewwwdddd. YOU HAVE TO TRY. It’s on Malioboro St.)
– Wedang Ronde (not really a Jogja trasitional food, but I become a Wedang Ronde lover since I tried it (it’s also on Malioboro St.).
Weelll, see you guys in my Day 2 vlog video 🙂